Saturday, April 11, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme After Pics and Results

I finally had time to do my after pics and measurements.  I am happy to say that, as of this morning, I am down another pound for a total loss of 5 pounds in just over three weeks!!

I did my measurements and here's my results...

Waist - lost 1 1/2 inches
Hips - lost 1 inch
Thighs - lost 1/2 inch each

And here's my before and after pics...


Before


After


Before


After

\

Before


After


I can really feel the difference.  Five pounds on a 5'2" frame is pretty significant.  I'm happy with my results and, like I said before, have no intention of stopping this program.  It WORKS!!  I have another 7 pounds to go to reach my goal and rock my "I have a dream" jeans when I turn 40 in October!!





No comments:

Post a Comment